Respect of your rights
We provide free and easy mechanisms to exercise your data protection rights, namely
the right to request access, modification, erasure, limitation of the processing
and portability of your personal data
As master of your data, the European General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR) enables you to request: :
- Access to your personal data: our company will provide you with every personal data we have in our files/records.
- Rectification of your personal data: our company will make the relevant corrections on your personal data according to your instructions.
- Erasure of your personal: our company will erase all your outdated or irrelevant personal data that we have in our files / records (please note that in such case our company may no longer be able to provide services to you).
- Limitation of the processing of your personal data: our company will keep your data in its records but no longer process it without your authorization until the processing is proven to be GDPR compliant.
- The portability of your personal data: our company will structure your personal data in a machine readable format so that it can be transferred to a third party according to your instructions.
You also have the right to Object to the use of your personal data, which implies that our company will not process your personal data (consequently, our company may not be able to provide you services) and withdraw any authorization that you gave for the processing of your personal data (when such consent is required).
If you are located in France, you may also give us guidelines as regard the storage, erasure and communication of your personal after your death.
If you want to exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights please use the form accessible by clicking here .
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the GDPR.