The ODDO BHF Group
A financial company which history dates back to 1849. The
partnership lies at the heart of the Group's business culture.
To date, 5 generations of currency brokers have contributed to writing this family story
The Group's ambition is to offer institutional investors, distribution partners, companies and private clients its in-depth knowledge of the financial markets.
- 1849Camille GAUTIER, broker in Marseille
- 1978Creation of Oddo Asset Management
- 1987Philippe ODDO managing partner
- 2011-2014Opening of international offices: Milan, Frankfurt, Singapore, Geneva
- 2015-2016Creation of a Franco German dynamic
Acquisition of Seydler Bank,Meriten Investment Manag?ement and BHF Bank
- 2017The Group becomes ODDO BHF
Rise of a unique Franco-German asset management brand ODDO BHF Asset Management
- 2018ODDO BHF Private Equity
ODDO BHF Group acquires ACG Capital renamed ODDO BHF Private Equity to develop an expertise in non-listed assets.
- 2020Strategic partnerships
ODDO BHF signed a strategic partnership for Equity Brokerage with ABN AMRO in the Netherlands and BBVA in Spain.
- 2021Consolidation in Switzerland
ODDO BHF completed the acquisition of the oldest bank in French-speaking Switzerland, Landolt & Cie, which is based in Lausanne and Geneva.
The Group possesses a unique shareholder structure, with its shares held 65% by the Oddo family and 25% by its employees. This partnership concept is a guarantee of the employees' long-term commitment.